We're open. We're available. We're doing business differently.
Beauty, inspiration, creativity, and joy are needed now more than ever. We're still here. We're still available. And we're still conducting business. We're just doing it a little bit differently. We're connecting and sharing online; we're doing things over the phone, through email, and from a distance; and we're arranging pick-ups and deliveries with a smile.
The art supply store is open to customers for in-store shopping from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Saturday. We will be limiting the number of shoppers in the store at any one time; please be advised that you may have to wait outside if the store is at capacity when you arrive. To avoid line-ups, we encourage customers to call ahead to inquire about current wait times, and to book a shopping appointment whenever possible. We also continue to accept orders for pick-up at the art supplies door. Delivery within Saskatoon is also available for a flat $5 fee. For addresses outside of Saskatoon, Canada Post parcel rates apply.
To place an order:
All in-store shoppers must observe the following protocols:
- Please do not visit the store if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, have recently travelled, or have been in contact with any person experiencing symptoms of illness.
- Upon entering the store, please make use of the hand sanitizer provided.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from all other shoppers and staff members while in the store.
- Hold on to handbags and all other personal belongings at all times. Please do not place any items on the surfaces or furniture in the store.
- Avoid all unnecessary contact with surfaces and items in the store. Please touch only those items that you intend to purchase.
- Face Masks are Mandatory. Thank you for your cooperation. If you forget to bring your own mask, inexpensive disposable masks are available for purchase.
- No reusable bags.
- No product returns accepted at this time. We will extend the normal time limits on returns and exchanges.
- No access to the washroom facilities.
- No food or drink.
- Debit, Credit Card, or e-transfer payment methods are preferred.