Sennelier ABSTRACT Acrylics
IMAGINE A WHOLE NEW WAY OF PAINTING!
ONE THAT COMES IN A PACKAGING WHICH IS INNOVATIVE, ELEGANT, HANDY AND FEELS RIGHT.
Sennelier has been a byword for quality among artists since 1887, the year when Gustave Sennelier first opened his store as a colour merchant. He then developed extra-large paint tubes for the artist Nicolas de Staël and created the oil pastel for Pablo Picasso. 128 years later, Sennelier is innovating once again by launching the first range of acrylic paints for artists in a brand new style of packaging. Abstract is the result of three years of research by the Sennelier expert lab team. It is a fine acrylic paint which meets the standards set by all Sennelier products. Its pigment concentration--quite amazing for this segment of the market--gives it a creamy-to-thick consistency which we’ve called “Heavy Body”, along with incomparable covering power. This paint is a pleasure to handle with a brush, a palette knife or straight out of the soft pack! Its ease of application onto multiple surfaces makes it very popular with students, professional painters, street artists, and others.
• Fits comfortably in your hand; much easier to handle.
• The pouch is so strong that you can take it with you wherever you go and, unlike a tube, it can stand up to pressure even if you accidentally step on it!
• The paint is better preserved because air cannot get inside the pouch. There is also no waste and no air bubbles which may cause the paint to spill out.
• With abstract, there are no surprises when choosing a colour . There's no difference between the colour you can see from the outside of the pouch and the inside.
• Abstract is composed of 34 single pigment colours among the range’s 60 shades.
• 36 SATIN FINISH COLOURS
• 12 HIGH GLOSS COLOURS
• 6 IRIDESCENT COLOURS
• 6 FLUORESCENT COLOURS
120ml (4 fl. oz.) pouches - $10.25 each
500ml (16.8 fl. oz.) pouches - $30.95 each (Black and White only)